daw.com - Christmas Edition

Dear Parents and Class,

I am all packed and ready for the trip back to Canada. The bus arrives to pick us up in just a little over 2 hours. I wanted to say how much I appreciate all of you and how wonderful you all are but I could not think of any way to do this. Instead, I thought I would write all of you a Christmas Blog.

Here are some of the pictures I took from our Christmas Crafts days this past week. I was pleased that everyone participated and got to take home some really neat Christmas crafts - I am being really quiet about this in case they are being used for presents to mom or dad.

Also, here is a link to a neat graphic movie I made of all the teachers in 5C - I think you will really be amazed at the agility of the teachers. This link expires on January 15, 2010.

To all of my students and their families, I wish a Merry Christmas and a Happy Prosperous New Year. Please stay safe over the holidays and bring back lots of stories to share with all of us in 5C1.

Harold Daw